If we want to live in the world, we need very many important skills. All people's thoughts are different. I think we need manners. This is because if we have manners, other people will want to be like me,m And other people want to be the like me.
First, If I have manners, other people will want to be like me. Because, If I have manners, other people will think I am very kind. Others like kind people more than rude people. I want to be a kind person. So, I want to have manners.
Second, If we have manners, other people will want to be like us. I think all people want to have manners. If one person has manners, other people endevor to have manners. If so, the world will be good.
If we have manners, other people will want to be like me. If I have manners, other people think I am very kind, and I think all people want to have manners. If all people want to have manners. If all people have manners, the world will be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment