Today, tourists visit a lot of places. A lot of tourists visit museums. I think tourists want to get a lot of imformation. A lot of forigners visit other country's museums. The reasons that a lot of forigners visit other country's museums are very numerous. I think visiting museums is good.
First, we can investigate other country's culture. So, we visit other country's museum. If we can investigate other country's culture, we can communicate with forigners, and we can understand other countries. I went to China when I was in 5th grade, I can't communicate with forigners. I didn't visit China's museum.
Second, we can be intimate with other countries. So we visit other country's museums. If we can be intimate with other countries, we can get other country's help, and we can beanally with other countries. If we consolidate with North Korea, we can be the best country in the world and we can be most the famous country in the world.
We can investigate other country's culture, and we can be intimate with other countries. So we visit other country's museums. If we can investigate other country's culture, we can communicate with forigners, and we can understand other countries. If we can be intimate with other countries we can get other country's help, and we can become allies with those countries. I think visiting museums is good.
boomp3.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment